Saturday 5 October 2013

Matt Merry - Call My Own - Single Review

Matt Merry
Call My Own

Matt Merry is back with a personal track about Weymouth, a place he calls a second home.

Riff have worked with Matt on many musical ventures, notably Hey! I'm A Moviestar, his acoustic work and his new band Deadlines and we are always pleased to hear more from him.

Call My Own is a great little track that demonstrates his vocal improvement over the years (if you listen to older tracks and compare them it is easy to see his vocal development is excellent). 

Matt's development shows his love for the music scene and his determination to keep coming back with better music is highly admirable.

The track is a great tribute and a promising glimpse into the future, perhaps more acoustic work on the way from this young, talented man? We certainly hope so! 

Overall, very easy to listen to, I am sure the people of Weymouth will be happy to hear it. 

- Adam, Editor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment