Thursday 28 March 2013

Katsuo - Stereo Jesus


Katsuo - Stereo Jesus
Katsuo is somewhat of a electro/techno genius. Before listening to the single, I had no idea what to expect because it isn't my choice of music. However, if you're a sucker for catchy lyrics and good electro tracks, you're in for a treat.
There is a lot going off in the track, and it all blends together beautifully to give a song with a great feel, and definitely a party vibe. After listening once, you'll be singing it all day. After listening non-stop, you will want to go out and party. Katsuo is quite literally a 'Stereo Jesus'. Also, after thinking the song couldn't get better, I was proven wrong with the use of headphones. Serious recommendation!
I personally look forward to hearing more from Katsuo, and even though I've never been greatly into the genre, this is my first step into loving it. I can guarantee you'll be the same.
A final note - Check out his remix of Billie Jean on his facebook page, a cover worth listening to if there ever was one.

1 comment:

  1. Id rather people listened to it with headphones too, that way I wont have to over hear this total fucking garbage. If you like this, then you are deluded.

    Katsuo, I-Alexander, Haclyon, Pink Lemonade whatever persona Alex Larkman is using this week he is far from having any vision or talent were music is concerned

    ReplyDelete