Monday 17 September 2012

Streeghtfight Silence - Seeing Ghosts


Streetfight Silence - Seeing Ghosts
When I first heard these guys on Lava TV (Sky channel 378) I thought they had a great sound and I couldn't wait to hear some more work from them.

Well they are back! And my word they have hit back hard! New single Seeing Ghosts has just been produced and we are the first to hear it and I can tell you now you are all in for a treat! If you have heard Streetfight's previous single 'Promise I Will Stay' and liked that then you will love Seeing Ghosts it has everything a great song needs, an instantly recognisable tune, kick-ass drumming, Insane vocal work and lyrics that will guarantee a sing a long!

This track is most definitely one to keep an eye out for, I imagine the guys will be releasing it very soon. They are very proud of the track and rightfully so.

If you have not heard of Streetfight Silence then I strongly recommend you check them these guys have what it takes to hit the big time, We also sent off some questions to Chris Penfold from the band check the Interviews tab to see what we asked and what he said!



Riff Final Rating : R R R R R *Riff's One's To Watch*

No comments:

Post a Comment