Monday 17 September 2012

You Cried Wolf - 2010 Demo


You Cried Wolf - 2010 Demo

I recently downloaded You Cried Wolf's demo which consists of two tracks, an intro and a track titled Against The Grain.

You Cried Wolf are a 5 piece post-hardcore band from York.

Despite the tracks being rough recordings I think the lads have really done a good job on them, the intro opens the track up really well and makes for a great listen. I recently saw these guys live in Selby and was excited to come home to hear some recordings. Against The Grain is a brilliant piece of work and a glimpse of things to come from You Cried Wolf, the vocals are perfect and the backing instruments sound great. I can't really fault the band at all on the tracks I really enjoy listening to them and I am really excited to hear more from them, bigger things will be coming for these lads that's for sure! If you want to download the Demo's for free you can do by clicking the Band Page on their Facebook profile click here to direct you there : Facebook

Riff Final Rating : R R R R R *Ones To Watch*

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment