Monday 17 September 2012

Halloe Away - My Lies

Halloe Away - My Lies

Halloe Away are a 4 piece band from York.

Words can not describe how gob smacked I was when I heard this track! It is the perfect chill out song and is beautifully written and the vocals are perfectly harmonised.

The music is brilliantly written and recorded and shows true originality and talent amongst the band.

The song starts off fairly easy going and picks up perfectly into a great pace and once you begin to listen to it you will not want to stop! It is just so perfect in every sense of the word and will leave you wanting more from this very promising band. I would recommend showing them some support and listening to their music , you can do so via Facebook here : Facebook

Final Riff Rating : R R R R R *Ones To Watch*

No comments:

Post a Comment