Monday 17 September 2012

Yashin - Put Your Hands Where I Can See Them


Yashin - Put Your Hands Where I Can See Them

Last week you may have noticed that we caught up with Yashin on their last date of the Put Your Hands Where I Can See Them tour. We also managed to speak to Harry Radford and Kevin Miles from the band so we thought that we should review the album as well!


This is Yashin's debut album, they have released a previous two EP's titled Pay to Play and Miles Away But Getting Closer. Since those releases original front man Michael Rice has left to do his own thing but in his place Kevin and Harry have really lifted Yashin into popularity.


The album is packed with both heavy rocking songs and soft easy going songs, there is even a cover song thrown in there for those of you that love covers.


Yashin have really found their own sound and are ready to take on the British music scene by storm, for a debut album you probably can't find anything better that Put Your Hands Where I Can See Them it has everything you need from an album, brilliant lyrics, great thrashing on instruments and kick ass screaming and clean vocals topped off with a touch of Britney Spears.


In our interview Harry mentioned that they would like to release a new album next year and if it is going to be anything like Put Your Hands Where I Can See Them then I will be very excited to hear it!


Yashin hit the road on tour again soon and I recommend that you buy your self a ticket to a show they really know how to get a crowd going insane check here for details : www.myspace.com/theyashin


I also recommend buying Put Your Hands Where I Can See Them if you haven't done so already.


Final Riff Rating : R R R R R

 

No comments:

Post a Comment