Monday 17 September 2012

Burn So Bright - Sparks


Burn So Bright - Sparks

Burn So Bright have released their debut EP Sparks on I-Tunes and we have been asked to give it a spin and see what we make of it.


The EP is 4 tracks long and also features and introduction.


Burn So Bright deliver a pop-punk sound similar to that of Hit The Lights. I am sat here wondering how I have never heard of these guys before! They have definitely got what it takes to be huge in music, in fact I bet any amount of money that within one listen of this EP you will be begging for more, I know I am!


Smooth vocals, catchy tunes and clever lyrics are what greet you on track one titled Its All Fun & Games and whilst listening I was thinking to myself that the only thing missing are some kind of rough vocals, and it didn't take long for them to show up! Track two titled To The Black White And Winged delivers a similar style to the first track but it also packs a punch with the scream vocals. After that track scream vocals started cropping up in all tracks.


Again I am sat here baffled at how these guys aren't big and well known! They are a fantastic band with a brilliant sound.


Go buy the EP so that you aren't missing out!


Check the guys out on myspace here : www.myspace.com/burnsobrightuk


Final Riff Rating : R R R R R



Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment